About PET Panels;
Polyethylene terephthalate is a thermoplastic material belonging to the polyester family.
- Lighter than glass
- Excellent transparency and surface gloss
- In applications that are prone to impacts, lower thicknesses such as acrylic sheets can be worked more easily.
- It is easy to use in thermoforming applications.
- It is recyclable, respectful to nature
- It takes shape easily.
- It has high impact resistance.
- It has excellent chemical resistance.
- Sound transmission is low
2 mm – 3 mm 4 mm – 5 mm
Polyethylene terephthalate is a thermoplastic material belonging to the polyester family. The most important advantage is that it is completely recyclable.
135 x 205 cm 205 x 305 cm